Lilypie

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

21 Months

I can't even say that Mya is a year and a half anymore - she's almost 2! She's grown a ton in the last month. She got on the scale and it said 26 pounds - up 4 pounds since her last doctor visit. She's talking quite a bit, but still fairly unintelligible. Of course WE know what she is saying...but no one else would! Her newest words are bubbles, cookie, cheese, truck, Matt, Papa, shoe...and some others. She can say all of her friends names at daycare - Johnny, Ella, Max, Ry-Ry (Rylee), and Gigi (Regina). She's also putting two and three words together and is very good at saying "No No Mommy, No No Daddy!" She is super attached to me, and I have to be within inches of her or she freaks. I'm hoping she gets over this soon! She's learned to blow her nose - finally! We go through boxes and boxes of tissues. She's a big cuddler and loves to lay on the bed with me and watch a video.

Every morning when we get to daycare and every night when we leave, Mya walks up to the infant room and stops and talks to all the babies. EVERY DAY. All the staff knows she does that as well. And during the day when they play in the hallway, she stops to chat with the babies. It's always on her care note "Mya had fun playing in the ball pit and of course stopped to say hello to the babies". It's too funny. At home she will walk around with her baby dolls and pat them on the back, and even puts diapers and baby powder on them. I finally got it on video but god knows I have no idea how to share that.

So all's well with us! I need a new camera, so some of my pictures are not the best quality. But here are some from the past few weeks.




Mya's new haircut

Spring Fever!
Yeah, that's chocolate on my face...thanks for selling us those candy bars neighbor friend!



I LOVE emptying the dishwasher!



Blowing bubbles with daddy


HAPPY ST PATRICK'S DAY!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My God she is getting so big

Anonymous said...

I miss her!!! SHe is so cute!!

Kristen said...

She is way too cute.