Lilypie

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Tutorial?

So I almost forgot all the in's and out's of blogger. I will have to spruce this up soon. Of course there are just never enough hours in the day. I will work on a "catch up" post chronicling the last 7 months but if you know me then you know I am Queen Procrastinator (I still have x-mas gifts for unnamed sisters-in-law that live far away..yikes..)

Tonight Mya had a Daddy and Me night. I had to moderate a workshop (aka Party Meeting, as Mya calls it) so Matt was in charge of taking Mya to her dance class. I got the minute to minute updates via text message. Mya was her usual rockstar self and earned a trip to McDonald's. Way to go dad...big cup of Hi-C right before bed! Lesson learned there. I will try to get some pictures of her class next week. I keep forgetting the camera. Til then....


"why you so obsessed with me..."



Mom, is this Lady Gaga?!

No comments: