Lilypie

Saturday, December 6, 2008

We've had a busy week after being gone for 4 days..it definitely takes a lot more time to get things in order after being away than it used to. We had a really nice Thanksgiving that started Wednesday night. We headed to Olean, my first trip to Olean since we moved to Webster. The ride was not bad at all. We had some snow in the beginning but then just rain. Mya was excellent. She played quietly for the first hour then fell asleep. She thought it was just a nap cause she wanted to play as soon as we arrived! Grandma Joe had gifts of course! A book and ornaments for our tree. Oh how you spoil her! Turkey day started with the parade of course. If you know me then you know that the parade MUST be on TV. Hopefully Mya will share in this eventually :)



Having snacks and watching the parade

The parade got Rick Rolled auntie Maren!

Maren and Dave had everyone over for dinner. Maren did a good job and the food was great. Maren was the Lady of the Day! Mya got to play with Bradley and Brett, Maren and Dave's nephews. They were all really cute together.
I'm hungry, let's go!

Looking pretty


Mya and Brett



Mya and Bradley torturing Guiness


Of course I tried to get a family shot but this was the best we could do:




That evening we played Rock Band. That was hysterical. I never knew Dave had such a good singing voice! Mya was rocking out along with everyone.

Let's get on with the games!


What's that? I'm the dancer?! Ok!

I think I'd rather play guitar!




Here is a clip of Mya dancing!





It was a fun night! Friday we got up at 4am to shop!! I got a few things and we had a nice breakfast at Perkins. Mya got some quality time with the Joseph's, who will be gone all winter.





We left for my parents house at about 5pm and drove through a blizzard. Again, Mya was excellent, considering it took us almost an hour longer to get from Olean to Hamburg. We spent the rest of the weekend at the Tab's. Matt and I took full advantage - my parents baby-sat the whole weekend! Thanks Mom and Dad! Grandma T also had a gift for Mya, new Christmas PJ's!

Soooo tired!


And to end the weekend, meltdowns galore! Ah the drama queen at her best!





That's all for now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are too funny!!

Elise's Mommy said...

Those are really cute pics. I love her dress.

Looks like you had a good time.