Lilypie

Monday, June 29, 2009

Cousins weekend!

Happy summer vacation to me! I am free to do whatever I want until September 1st. This includes finally getting some of my pictures up here for all my fans (hahaha). June was a very busy month which included a visit from my sister and many birthdays!

Mary Beth, McKenna, and Gavin came to stay with us in mid-June to help us celebrate Mya's birthday. We had a blast and the kids were great. It was so much fun. Chaotic, but fun!


YEAH!!!! Auntie Jo Jo's house!!



The girls were great at entertaining themselves. In fact, they were so good we didn't even notice that McKenna made her way into the middle of the street! Luckily we don't have a lot of traffic.
Here Mya, let me take you for a ride


Helping pull weeds - nothing like putting them to work!


I was such a good boy - just smiled all weekend!



On Saturday morning we took the kids to have their picture taken together. It went pretty well. It's not very easy to get three kids to look at a camera at the same time AND smile, but it was fun trying. Afterward we took then to McDonald's for lunch (ahh! you feed your kids that?! pppbblllllllllttttttt!)


Mya's first trip to McDonald's - so excited!


Oh Gavin stop, you kill me!


Waiting patiently - VERY well behaved!


We got in lots of walks with the kids - the weather was perfect all weeknd. The hard part was keeping them in the strollers!
McKenna and Gavin


McKenna helping Matt give Mya a bath. She does NOT like to be "duhrty"!


Thanks for the good eats Uncle Matt! And thanks for celebrating your birthday with all of us!


Romper Room!


Gavin enjoying a shower while McKenna helps!



THANK YOU Auntie Cha Cha for coming to stay with us. We can't wait to do this every year!

No comments: