Lilypie

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Pumpkin Carving

It's Halloween Eve and we finally got around to carving our pumpkins. I don't know about anyone else but where I grew up we carved our pumpkins every year for Halloween. Matt kept telling me that he never carved a pumpkin before. I find that hard to believe but he swears that is the truth! So this was his first time and they came out pretty good! Mya was fascinated with it at first, then just wanted to eat - big surprise! She is going to dress up as a little devil tomorrow, thanks to the creative skills of Auntie Cha-Cha. The only problem is that Mya starts crying as soon as she sees her costume. I'm hoping she'll wear it for at least a few pictures! Here are some pumpkin pictures







Daddy the pumpkin carving virgin


Is this how you eat it?



Still munching..


Scary pumpkins!






Other than that we've just been having fun with Mya. She is such a character. Thanks to everyone for the Halloween cards and thanks for visiting us last Sunday Grandma and Grandpa Tabs. We had lots of fun!

Anyone remember Edith Ann? These pics remind me of her!




Photobucket



Can you see all the teeth I have now?!

No comments: